Monday 9 July 2012

DRIVE: Parking Wars Episode 1

When me and my family will be going somewhere, especially new place, parking is the first thing that comes to my mind.  Is the place has a proper parking?  How’s the condition of the parking lot?  Is it safe to park?  How much is parking fee?  These are some of the questions that I’m very anxious to have an answer.

Let’s face it, every car owner will all go thru hard times when parking their cars whether they are the victim or they are the one the causes head aches to other drivers.  Unless you can afford valet parking, you can skip this blog or you can continue to read and have a good laugh.


Here’s my first documented observation.  As you can see the DELICA van was park too near the REVO and it was not parked centered at the slot.  DELICA's driver is giving a hard time to the driver of the REVO when he or she get into their car.  How difficult to park a car perpendicularly anyway?

Park Facing The Wall.  I admit I’m guilty of not parking facing the wall.  My wife always gets my attention when I’m parking that way.  I always tell her that it’s much easier for me to get out than parking than the other way around.  Besides, parking in reverse is my specialization.  So why do we need to park facing the wall?  Maybe you can lecture me out so when the time I need to park again, I’ll be parking it the right way.


How about you?  What's your parking wars story?


more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment